Delivery Terms & Information
1. What are the available shipping speeds for Officecart’s fulfilled items?
· For urban areas, you can choose from two shipping speeds: 4-7 Business Days. For rural areas, shipping speed is between 5-14 Business Days.
· For Some Stationery & Furniture Items it may take additional time to pack and dispatch the item - this time is added to the shipping speed & can vary from item to item.
· Delivery charges vary by item to item usually display their delivery charges on their product details page. Or before checkout, placing the order .
· Delivery date does not correspond to delivery time line shown - our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page or checkout. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. We delivery from Monday to Staturday & courier partners and do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
2. What is the estimated delivery time?
· We & our sellers procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product details page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
· Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
· Product's availability with the us
· The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location from were our product is being shipped.
3. Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each product?
· You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for the products you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the buyer & our wharehouse , your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
· Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
4. Officecart does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
We are a young startup, Cureently delivering in just 1 city (Hyderabad)
· Please enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
· If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
· Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
· Whether our courier partner services to your location
· Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
· The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
5. Why didn't my order qualify for FREE delivery?
· Items Fulfilled by Officecart
o Your order qualifies for FREE delivery only if you accept or choose one of the following delivery options: 4-7 Business Days and 7-11 Business Days and the order is for 5499 or more. However, for a limited period, delivery for all items is charaged.
o Order eligibility for FREE delivery varies by Items. Visit the Product details page .
6. Guaranteed Delivery -
Only certain pincodes are eligible for delivery currently.
To get your order within delivered guaranteed, you need to input the correct ,exact pincode of your location.
Furniture - Large and heavy items we attempted delivery by the promised date. Officecart will not be responsible to provide guaranteed delivery if the customer is not present at the delivery address to take the delivery.
On Saturdays, deliveries are not guaranteed to establishments like offices, that might be closed.
7. How does the delivery process work?
8.How are items packaged?
Products sold by Officecart are shipped in packages with waterproof plastic wrap. Fragile items like electronics , furntiture are safely secured with bubble wrap. Mostly we follow standard packing procedure. Packaging quality might be different for sales within city “self delivery” by our own delivery agents
9.How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items sold by sellers on OFFICECART.COM are delivered through reputed courier partners -. You will be provided a Tracking ID for your order by the respective courier service provider. VIEW Order contain tracking information , FOR deliveries within city (Hyderabad) “Self delivery” we will not be able to provide a tracking number but insteed will provided contact details for the delivery agent.
10.Delivery/shipping process for Returns , Replacements –
The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by OFFICECART/VENDOR/SELLER in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
What is the pickup process for returns? Why have I been asked to ship the item?
11. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
a. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Officecart, Officecart.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Officecart that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Supply Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
b. In no event shall OFFICECART,Officecart.com its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not OFFICECART has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Officecart's entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You, under which the unlikely liability arises.
a. These Supply Terms and the relationship between You and Officecart shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
b. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Officecart/Officecart.com shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.